April 24, 2026

19-year-old trans substitute teacher arrested for making online threats against Loudon County high school

Hadyn Dollery, of Chantilly, was arrested and charged with threats of bodily injury after he allegedly made threats at John Champe High School while online.

19-year-old trans substitute teacher arrested for making online threats against Loudon County high school

Hadyn Dollery, 19, is no longer available on the substitute teachers list for Loudon County Public Schools (LCPS). Dollery, of Chantilly, was arrested and charged with threats of bodily injury after he allegedly made threats at John Champe High School while online.

Dollery is male but identifies as transgender and has been booked into an adult detention center in Virginia as a male, according to reporter Nick Minock. He was arrested and is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center, per WJLA. Authorities have not talked about the exact nature of the threats or who at the school they were directed at.

The sheriff’s office said they got information from the Safe2Talk app that led them to see that Dollery had made the statements threatening violence online. The case comes as there have been other instances of trans-identified suspects being involved in violence in the nation. Some critics of transgender ideology have pointed to the intervention with hormones as well as other sex-change measures as having negative impacts on the mental health of trans-identified individuals that can lead to criminal activity.

In a case highlighted in Utah earlier this week, a trans-identified male father attempted to take a child to Cuba for the purposes of sex change surgery. The child is 10 years old.

Those with more information about the Loudon County case should contact the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021.

FBI Director Kash Patel confronts NBC reporter over Atlantic defamation lawsuit at press conference

FBI Director Kash Patel fired back at an NBC News reporter during a Tuesday press conference, flatly denying allegations from a recent Atlantic article and calling the reporter’s questions baseless, a confrontation that underscored the widening rift between the bureau’s new leadership and a press corps that has leaned heavily on anonymous sourcing to challenge him.

The exchange took place at a news conference Patel held alongside acting Attorney General Todd Blanche. The stated purpose of the event was to discuss an indictment against the Southern Poverty Law Center. But NBC News reporter Ryan Reilly steered the questioning toward a different subject: a story The Atlantic published the previous Friday.

Patel had already responded with force. On Monday, the day before the press conference, he filed a $250 million defamation lawsuit against The Atlantic over the report.

The exchange

Reilly asked Patel to comment on the security concerns raised in The Atlantic’s reporting and pressed him on a claim that Patel had at one point believed he was fired by President Donald Trump after being temporarily unable to log in to FBI internal computer systems.

Patel did not hedge. He denied ever being intoxicated on the job, said he was “never locked out” of the FBI’s systems, and called the reporter’s line of questioning dishonest. When Reilly described his question as “straight-forward,” Patel responded directly:

“The simple answer to your question is you are lying.”

He then turned to the room and challenged the assembled press corps:

“Let’s have a survey. How many of you people believe that’s true?”

Patel continued, rejecting the premise of the questioning entirely and tying it to what he described as a pattern of false media narratives:

“The problem with you and your baseless reporting is that is an absolute lie. It was never said. It never happened, and I will serve in this administration as long as the president and the attorney general want me to do so.”

It was a pointed statement, not just a denial of the allegations, but a public declaration that he has no plans to step aside. For a director who has faced a stream of political pressure since taking the helm of the FBI, the message was unmistakable.

Nancy Mace files resolution to expel Cory Mills from Congress over misconduct allegations

Rep. Nancy Mace moved Monday to force fellow Republican Cory Mills out of the House, introducing an expulsion resolution that accuses the Florida congressman of domestic violence, stolen valor, and profiteering from federal contracts while serving in office.

What Mace is alleging

Mace did not mince words. In a statement, the congresswoman laid out a broad set of accusations against Mills, as Breitbart reported:

“The swamp has protected Cory Mills for far too long and we are done letting it slide. We tried to censure him and strip him from his committee assignments. Both parties blocked it, but we are not backing down.”

She described the evidence against Mills as “overwhelming,” accusing him of “beating women and telling them to lie about it, cyberstalking women, lying about his military service, and profiting off his seat.”

Mace’s resolution specifically cites allegations of falsely representing his military service, sexual misconduct, campaign finance violations, and illegal activity involving federal contracts while serving in Congress. Mills has not been criminally charged in connection with any of these allegations.

On social media, Mace went further, writing that she did not come to Congress “to watch powerful people abuse women and cover it up,” Newsmax reported.

“Any Member who votes to keep him here is voting to protect a woman beater and a fraud. He needs to be expelled immediately.”

Fifth Circuit upholds Texas law requiring Ten Commandments displays in public school classrooms

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals handed religious liberty advocates a major win Tuesday, ruling that Texas can require every public school classroom in the state to display a copy of the Ten Commandments. The 9, 8 en banc decision reversed a lower court injunction and cleared the way for enforcement of Senate Bill 10.

The ruling marks the most significant federal appellate victory for Ten Commandments displays in public schools in decades, and it sets the stage for a potential showdown at the U.S. Supreme Court.

By early December 2025, the American Civil Liberties Union and allied religious freedom organizations had filed suit in the U.S. District Court in San Antonio on behalf of 18 families with children in Texas public schools. Sixteen school districts were named as defendants, seven of them from North Texas. A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction blocking the law.

Who Are ‘La Eme’? Kash Patel Announces Major Raid on Mexican Mafia

FBI Director Kash Patel announced a major series of federal raids Thursday targeting the Mexican Mafia—also known as La Eme—one of the most powerful and secretive criminal organizations operating in the United States.

Patel said multiple federal agencies executed search and arrest warrants at roughly 30 locations across Southern California, primarily in Orange County, resulting in dozens of indictments and arrests in what was called “Operation Gangster’s Paradise.”

Among the 37 people taken into custody include alleged murderers, drug traffickers and racketeers, according to the Department of Justice.

“The defendants accused of operating their own ‘Gangsta’s Paradise’ in Orange County by peddling illicit drugs and carrying out assault and murders, among other crimes, are being held accountable today,” said Akil Davis, the assistant director in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles field office. “Orange County communities should be proud of their law enforcement professionals whose hard work and devotion to this case made the streets of Orange County safer today.”