Mountain Valley 1A/2A Athletic Conference 2021 Men’s and Women’s BasketballMarch 3, 2021
Financial NewsMarch 4, 2021
|Ashe County High School Spectator Guidelines for Athletics
Due to the update of the Governor’s Executive Order, Ashe County High School has modified the spectator limits and restrictions for our upcoming athletic contests. Please be reminded that these guidelines are subject to change at any time.
Buying Tickets to Games
We are proud to partner with GoFAN as our online ticket provider.
- Tickets will be pre-sold online through to participating student athlete families, band members families, visiting team families first.
- Tickets will then be pre-sold online to Faculty members and students.
- Finally, tickets will be sold online to the Public for General Admission.
- On Thursdays, any remaining tickets for JV or Varsity HOME Games can be purchased at school from 11am-1pm. CASH ONLY
- Our Home Capacity will not exceed 800 and our Visitor Capacity will not exceed 200. Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is canceled.
Below are videos on how to validate or “show” your ticket at the gate as well as how to transfer a ticket to someone else arriving at a different time. “Screenshot tickets” will not be accepted. They must be transferred to the another ticket holder in order for them to be valid and redeemed.
How to Validate your GoFAN ticket.
How to Transfer your GoFAN ticket to someone else.
Guidelines for Husky Stadium
Please note that all spectators must follow these guidelines:
- Face Coverings are required at all times, wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Practice Social Distancing at all times (Families must sit together).
- All spectators must remain seated at all times unless visiting concessions or restrooms.
- Once the event has ended, spectators must leave the facility as soon as possible.
Spectators not following guidelines will be removed from the event.
As a general reminder, all HOME football games will still be streamed live on the NFHS Network.