Absconder Blevins is Located with over 25 Felony Warrants
GRASSY CREEK, N.C. – Sheriff B. Phil Howell announces the arrest of 45-year-old
Kelly Ann Blevins of Grassy Creek, NC, after a two-month search.
Kelly has been an absconder and wanted by the courts on outstanding warrants
since February 2023.
On April 23rd, 2023, Sgt. Cox and Deputy Call received information on the
whereabouts of Mrs. Blevins. Deputies were able to locate Mrs. Blevins and place
her under arrest without incident.
Kelly was transported to the Ashe County Detention Center by Deputy Wood,
where she was booked under a $500,000 Secured Bond and remains in jail as of
this press release.
Kelly Ann Blevins of Grassy Creek, NC, Charges
• 2 Counts of Felony Traffick in Methamphetamine
• Felony Possess Controlled Substance Prison/Jail Premises
• Felony Conspire Traffic Methamphetamine
• Felony Possession of Firearm by Felon
• 5 Counts Felony Probation Violation
• 20 Counts Felony Obtain Property False Pretense